Privacy Statement Red Optical
Red Optical is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact details Privacy Officer:
Red Optical v.o.f.
Personal data that we process:
We process your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name;
- Address data;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- IP address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence and by telephone;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network).
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
We do not process special and / or sensitive personal data from you.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data:
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our offers by email;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To be able to provide our services;
- We analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences;
- We monitor your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs;
- We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our administration and / or tax return.
We do not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of ours).
How we protect personal data:
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at info@RedOptical.com
How long do we keep personal data:
We do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
We share your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. We use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of certain parts of our website, such as balancing the load on our servers, recording user preferences for cookies and so on. This category includes both temporary and permanent cookies. Our sites would not work properly or at all without these cookies. Therefore, these cookies are always used regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always set by our non-third party sites and domains.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how you use our sites. We use the information to compile reports and to improve our sites, make them easier to use and monitor their operation. The cookies collect anonymous information about your activities on our sites, including the pages you visit and the web page that referred you to our sites. Cookies in this category may be placed by our sites or by third party domains. More information about certain types of such cookies is available in the anonymous identifiers section.
- Third-party tracking cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how you use our sites and which keywords you used to get to our sites, which websites you visited and how you reached our sites. We use this information to compile reports, to improve our sites, and generally to tailor our range of products and services to you. These cookies may be placed by our sites or by third party domains.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are used to integrate third-party features into our sites, such as YouTube ™ videos, feedback forms, or social media icons, that allow you to share our content. Cookies in this category may be placed by third parties and include, without limitation, cookies placed by the following domains: YouTube.com, Twitter.com, Linkedin.com and Facebook.com.
- Facebook Pixel: The Facebook pixel is a piece of code we have placed on this website. your. The pixel's job is to collect the data about your behavior and track conversions from our Facebook ads. This allows us to show you relevant advertisements.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to info@RedOptical.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.com/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons